- Salary Offer 10,000
- Experience 0-1 years
- No. of Openings 5
- Address B2, S- 511, Roshni Building, School Block, Shakarpur Metro Pillar No 25 Near, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Company Name Vedic Math School
- HR Contact Number 7840984868
- HR Email-Id email@example.com
- Company URL https://www.vedicmathschool.org
Vedic Math School is looking for Event Manager who can help to organize the workshops and seminars in various Schools and Colleges throughout India.
We are looking for Event Manager who have Experience & Expertise in Conducting events though out India.
As a Event Manager at Vedic Math School, You have the following Job Responsibilities:
- You should handle all project budgets from start to end of event or workshop.
- Delivering events on time , within budget , that meet expectations.
- Planning and executing events, workshops , seminars , quizzes , elocution in schools and colleges related to Vedic Math.
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines , venues , suppliers , legal obligations , staffing and budgets.
- Setting and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
Qualities Required in Event Manager
To Work as a Event Manager at Vedic Math School, You need to have the following Qualities:
- You should have a sound knowledge on Vedic Math.
- You should have good Communication Skills in Hindi and English so that you can handle calls and messages.
- You should have Previous experience of running corporate Workshops and Seminars , in particular, Schools, Colleges and Companies.
- You should be able to work under pressure and multi-task particularly during the peak seasons.
- You should be available on weekends if required.
- You should be Confident and follow professional approach when dealing with clients.
- You should be Focused on delivering a high level of customer/client servicing.
- You should have Good understanding of Conducting Workshops and Seminars in Schools, Colleges and Companies.
- You should have Good working knowledge Word, Outlook, PPT and Excel.
- You should have thorough knowledge of sales and business development along with good marketing skill.
- You should be Highly professional & committed.
- Having a Previous experience in event sales and putting detailed proposals together wold be great.