- Address B2, S- 511, Roshni Building, School Block, Shakarpur Metro Pillar No 25 Near, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Salary Offer 10,000
- Experience 2-3 years
- Company Name Vedic Math School
- HR Contact Number 7840984868
- HR Email-Id email@example.com
- Company URL https://www.vedicmathschool.org
- No. of Openings 5
Vedic Math School is looking for Graphic Designer who can Design Graphics for Website, Social Media Posts, Banners and Posters for Schools and Colleges and other stuffs related to Vedic Math.
We are looking for Graphic Designer who have Experience & Expertise in Graphic Designing.
As a Graphic Designer at Vedic Math School, You have the following Job Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Create original graphic designs.
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media.
- Designing a wide range of graphics like company logos,, Images for Website, Social Media Artworks etc.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes.
- Gather and evaluate requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
Qualities Required in Graphic Designer
To Work as a Graphic Designer at Vedic Math School, You need to have the following Qualities:
- You should have a sound knowledge on Vedic Math.
- You should have a strong eye for visual composition.
- You should be able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- You should have ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects efficiently.
- You should have ability to work effectively in team.
- You should have Basic web design experience.
- You should have time management skills and you should be able to meet deadlines.
- You should have Experience as a graphic designer
- Having Experience with HTML, CSS and web programming languages would be added advantage.
- You should have knowledge on tools, like Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator etc.
- You should have Understanding of website design, social media artworks, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.