- Address Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Salary Offer 27.00 LPA
- Qualification B.Tech/B.E.
- Experience 6-10 years
- Company Name ITMNC
- HR Contact Number 9974152155
- HR Email-Id email@example.com
- No. of Openings 5
- Position: Lead Linux Engineer
- Experience: 5-9 Years
- Job Vacancies: 3
- Job Location: Bangalore
- CTC: Best in Industry
- Linux development
- Device driver
- Kernel programming
- PCI drivers
Imagine designing a computer that never fails!
The ESX Development Engineer will be working with a dynamic, cross-functional development team in Maynard, Massachusetts, and Bangalore, India on advanced development of high-availability solutions.
TYPICAL TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Modifying device drivers to support the surprise removal of adapters for each of the operating systems
- Porting new releases of VMWare VSphere to run on the latest hardware
- Investigating QA and Field reports bugs and developing fixes
- Learning new skills to do whatever it takes to help the team successfully deliver value to our customers.
- Bachelor / Masters / Engineering degree in Computer science or equivalent
- Experience in Device driver development, Kernel mode development, C, C++ Programming Language, etc.
- Experience with OS internals such as ESX, Linux, or other Unix operating systems
- Experience in OS debugging, analyzing system crashes
- Experience with source control and bug tracking tools such as Subversion, git, and Jira
- Able to understand SW quality KPIs
- Ability to clearly understand requirements and translate it down to the scope of work
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle through requirements, specification, design development, debugging, testing, and sustaining.
- Experience in Agile Methodology and/or Waterfall Methodology
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Ability to work cooperatively in a local team and with a team in the US.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, comfortable working in a team-oriented environment