- Plan for effective and complete curriculum delivery by means of Academic Calendar.
- Maintain and regularly update details and records of updated version of curriculum.
- Providing academic guidance on the implementation process and follow up for pre-primary and primary classes.
- Implement an effective system of regular feedback’s from teachers with regard to Curriculum delivery.
- Evaluation of timely exam analysis and academic performance mapping.
- Periodical and timely reporting to the management on Academic progress and other updates related to school.
- Coordinate the total education program of the concerned department both curricular and co- curricular.
- To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children’s learning.
*Any Qualified Graduate and B.Ed. with at least 5 years of teaching experience .
*Working with CBSE Schools can apply.
- Provide students with information regarding the different dance forms, and their execution.
- Serve as a recreation leader by developing, supervising, and conducting various types of dance lessons, on an individual and group basis.
- Teach various dance techniques at different levels, for both young students and adults.
- Provide both leadership and vision in teaching all areas of the dance curriculum, such as techniques, theory, and performance.
- Create and maintain active and collaborative relationships with students, encouraging them to succeed in learning desired dance forms.
- Develop different teaching plans for all students, based on their specific requirements and interests.
- Design formative and summative assessments, ensuring that they are aligned with the long term objectives of the dance course.
- Provide instruction to students, correct their techniques, and assist struggling students on a one on one basis.
- Educate students about the background of each dance form that they are learning, by providing them with historical and cultural references.
*The candidate should be a Graduate/Post Graduate in Dance. Can communicate in English.
ART & CRAFT TEACHER:
- Planning lessons on art and art history in accordance with students’ learning objectives.
- Preparing the classroom by gathering and setting up equipment.
- Developing students’ drawing, coloring, and painting techniques.
- Providing instruction on the use of stationery such as graphite and charcoal pencils, as well as oil, acrylic, and watercolor paint.
- Teaching students about art history.
- Assigning and grading projects and examinations.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
- Ensuring that the classroom is clean after each lesson.
- Monitoring inventory and sourcing art supplies, as needed.
- Attending faculty and parent-teacher meetings.
- Building relationships and mentoring students.
- Organizing and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions, and related duties as and when required.
*Bachelor’s degree in fine arts with teaching qualification, or equivalent.
*Prior experience as an art teacher.
*ONLY FOR “SURAT,GUJARAT “RESIDENTS.*
Location: BHAGWAN MAHAVIR INTERNATIONAL SCHHOL,
BMEF Campus, VIP Road, Bharthana Road, Vesu, Surat, Gujarat 395007
Timings:7:30 am to 1:55 pm