- Address B2, S- 511, Shakarpur Metro Pillar No 25 Near, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Salary Offer Negotiable
- Experience 4-5 years
- Company Name DigiBloq
- HR Contact Number 9540828385
- HR Email-Id email@example.com
- Company URL https://digibloq.in/
- No. of Openings 1
Project Manager plays an vital role in field of Digital Marketing. So if you feel you interested for this position or you can handle the below responsibilities then a seat is reserved for you in our company.
Digibloq is looking for Project Manager who can think creatively and handle a team which consists of Web Designers and Developers, App Developers, Content Writers, Video Editors, Graphic Designers, Social Media Marketers and others . We are looking for ambitious Project Manager who have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms and can handle a team and can handle Digital Marketing Projects individually .
As a Project Manager at DigiBloq, You have the following Job Responsibilities:
- Accept/reject leave requests.
- Administratively manage the team’s attendance and timing.
- Allocation of work to team members.
- Arrange for job shifts based on daily staffing requirements.
- Conduct meetings on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Coordinate with team members and ensure smooth operations.
- Coordinate with team members and help them to solve the issues.
- Ensure all team members achieve the targets.
- Ensure team get everything to work so as to drive business results.
- Ensure that the utilization of the team is optimal.
- Ensure the team delivers the output with the desired quality standards.
- Hold sessions with the team to communicate any changes, issues, procedures or reminders.
- Identify process improvement opportunities.
- Provide performance feedback to the team members.
- Monitor production and quality for all the works of team members.
To Work as a Project Manager at DigiBloq, You need to have the following Qualities:
- Ability to Both Take and Give Direction & Criticism.
- Ability to effectively communicate with local and international teams.
- Ability to Motivate and Build Relationships with Others.
- Ability to take calls early or late nights once or twice a week.
- Should have Good Analytical Skills.
- Ability to learn new things and train people.
- Ready to work in a high-performance culture.
- Should have Excellent Organization Skills.
- Should be Goal Oriented.
- Should be Honesty & Integrity.
- Should Have Methodical Problem-Solving Skills
- Prior experience leading teams of 10+ people will be an additional advantage.
- Proven experience optimizing processes.
- Should be Self-Motivated.
- Strong people and project management skills.
- Willing to work with with Team Members.
Benefits of Working with DigiBloq
We believe all those who works in DigiBloq are Creative and Hardworking people. Here, We dont work as a team but work as a family. We work hard, have fun, spend time together with each other, work learn and grow up together. Apart from that there are Career Benefits and Personal Benefits.
Some of the Career Benefits:
- You’ll receive a bonus if you refer an ex-colleague, friend or family member who is employed by DigiBloq in a permanent role and completes their probation.
- We reward our people for their individual and collective contribution to achieving our outcomes on an annual basis, as part of our staff bonus scheme.
- Our annual award ceremony celebrates those individuals who have been nominated for doing something remarkable as part of their role.
- Most have the flexibility to work from home, if not at all the time, at least when needed
- We value professional development and encourage our employees to set goals for personal growth. Development can mean different things to different people and we aim to support you in the way you need.
Some of the Personal Benefits:
- As a permanent employee, you’ll receive 25 days annual leave (in addition to public and statutory holidays). We’ll also increase your annual leave allowance after five year’s service, as well as give you the option to buy or sell up to five days annual leave every year through our flexible holiday programme.
- We know working in front of the screen can cause vision issues. So we have tie up with the best ophthalmologist. We would conduct free eye checkup every 6 months.
- Health Care is our top priority. We made it mandatory for our employees to have fruits everyday. We have have tea / coffee breaks and time to relax themselves before they are back to work.
- We offer enhanced maternity, adoption, parental and shared parental leave. It will be of 3 months paid leave. One can extend the leave if in case of emergency, provided one has to submit the medical reports provided by the hospital.
- We know working 9-5 doesn’t suit everyone, We gave an flexibility to our employees to come and work as per their convenient timings, but one has to make sure that they have to complete the task, they are provided with and should be in the office premises for minimum 8 hours.
To know more about Digibloq and benefits of working with us, you can visit: https://digibloq.in/career/
Hope to see you in.