- Address B2, S- 511, Shakarpur Metro Pillar No 25 Near, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Salary Offer 10,000
- Experience 2-3 years
- Company Name DigiBloq
- HR Contact Number 9540828385
- HR Email-Id firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company URL https://digibloq.in/
- No. of Openings 5
Social Media Marketing plays an vital role in field of Digital Marketing. At Digibloq, we have a dedicated team of Digital Marketers who handle the Social Media Pages of our clients. We would like to add more members into this team. So if you feel you interested for this position or you can handle the below responsibilities then a seat is reserved for you in our company.
Digibloq is looking for Social Media Marketer who can boost up the engagement of customers and the visibility of brand in different Social Media.We are looking for ambitious Social Media Marketer who have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
As a Social Media Marketer at DigiBloq, You have the following Job Responsibilities:
- Analyze and report social media actions and campaigns.
- Creating social media profiles and pages, managing regular posts and getting engaged with followers.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Create budgets for social media activities.
- Create content for marketing communications.
- Create engaging and professional visuals/content.
- Creating awareness of the brand via social media.
- Develop benchmark metrics to measure the results of social media programs.
- Developing and implementing social media marketing plans.
- Evaluating the success of marketing efforts and tweaking it as needed.
- Generate inbound leads.
- Increase followers and influences across the social media platforms.
- Keeping an eye on Competitors.
- Maintain Online Reputation of the Company/Client.
- Manage all content creation related to social media content writing.
- Measure, Analyze and align the performance of the team members as per the standards.
- Plan social media campaigns.
To Work as a Social Media Marketer at DigiBloq, You need to have the following Qualities:
- Ability to deliver plagiarised free creative content in all formats.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Experience Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube,, LinkedIn.
- Familiar with web design.
- Familiar with Designing tools like Photoshop.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Knowledge of social media analytics software.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Should be good at English
- Should be Creative.
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns and tools.