- Salary Offer 10,000
- Experience 2-3 years
- No. of Openings 5
- Address B2, S- 511, Shakarpur Metro Pillar No 25 Near, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Company Name DigiBloq
- HR Contact Number 9540828385
- HR Email-Id email@example.com
- Company URL https://digibloq.in/
Video Editor plays an vital role in field of Digital Marketing. At Digibloq, we have a dedicated team of Digital Marketers who create, edit, publish, promote the Videos of our clients across the Web. We would like to add more Creative and Dedicated Video Editors into this team. So if you feel you interested for this position or you can handle the below responsibilities then a seat is reserved for you in our company.
Digibloq is looking for Video Editor who can think creatively and create amazing videos which would boost up the engagement of customers and the visibility of brand in different Social Media. We are looking for ambitious Video Editor who have in-depth knowledge of digital marketing platforms.
As a Video Editor at DigiBloq, You have the following Job Responsibilities:
- Working with the content team to to know the content about the video.
- Conceptualize, write scripts, Story board for ads and write sound creative copy that compels the user.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industrys best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Continuously discovering and implementing new editing technologies and industries best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Create a shot decision list based on scenes value.
- Create and conceptualize multiple concepts for ads.
- Create and develop stunning video ads and Gifs for social media and marketing campaigns.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Creating special effects and motion graphics, kinetic typography using adobe after effects.
- Creating the final cut rendering in appropriate formats.
- Ensuring logical sequencing and smooth running of content.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Interacting with the clients to know the requirements of the video.
- Produce complex motion graphic videos, Character animation videos,3D animation videos, Digital presentations.
- Reordering, fine-tuning footage, adding audio, voice over, dialogues, graphic and effects for the final cut.
- Review shooting script and raw material.
- Selecting appropriate music to set the tone and mood for the video.
- To work on various video formats including video ads for digital marketing, Product launch videos, social media content and more.
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film.
- Working on graphics and illustrations and animating them for the videos.
To Work as a Video Editor at DigiBloq, You need to have the following Qualities:
- Experience in editing different video formats and good ability to understand the music and the mood of videos.
- Familiarity with best practices for video recording (Handling professional camcorders related equipment, audio levels, mic set up lighting set up etc.,)
- Familiarity with screen recording / web broadcasting software’s like OBS Studio, Xsplit Broadcaster / Vmix / Camstasia etc, audio video encoders, etc.,
- Knowledge and good understanding of 2D 3D motion graphics, VFX, continuity and compositing.
- Must be skilled in setting up broadcast studios and provide assistance to ensure 100% error free broadcasts in the websites, YouTube live and other social media channels.
- Must have Strong Knowledge in power point presentations.
- Should have experience in using Audio editing software’s like audacity etc., audio/video encoding formats, knowledge in converting between different formats, compression methods etc.,
- Strong Knowledge on video designing and editing softwares like Adobe Premier Pro, Final cut Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, lightroom, Adobe Aftereffects, Adobe animate, Autodesk Maya, 3Ds Max, Foundry’s Nuke, Blackmagic fusion, Cinema 4D etc.
- Working experience in video editing and motion graphics, solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages. demonstrable video editing and motion graphics ability with a strong portfolio.
Benefits of Working with DigiBloq
We believe all those who works in DigiBloq are Creative and Hardworking people. Here people work dont work as a team but work as a family. We work hard, have fun, spend time together with each other, work learn and grow up together. Apart from that there are Career Benefits and Personal Benefits.
Some of the Career Benefits:
- You’ll receive a bonus if you refer an ex-colleague, friend or family member who is employed by DigiBloq in a permanent role and completes their probation.
- We reward our people for their individual and collective contribution to achieving our outcomes on an annual basis, as part of our staff bonus scheme.
- Our annual award ceremony celebrates those individuals who have been nominated for doing something remarkable as part of their role.
- Most have the flexibility to work from home, if not at all the time, at least when needed
- We value professional development and encourage our employees to set goals for personal growth. Development can mean different things to different people and we aim to support you in the way you need.
Some of the Personal Benefits:
- As a permanent employee, you’ll receive 25 days annual leave (in addition to public and statutory holidays). We’ll also increase your annual leave allowance after five year’s service, as well as give you the option to buy or sell up to five days annual leave every year through our flexible holiday programme.
- We know working in front of the screen can cause vision issues. So we have tie up with the best ophthalmologist. We would conduct free eye checkup every 6 months.
- Health Care is our top priority. We made it mandatory for our employees to have fruits everyday. We have have tea / coffee breaks and time to relax themselves before they are back to work.
- We offer enhanced maternity, adoption, parental and shared parental leave. It will be of 3 months paid leave. One can extend the leave if in case of emergency, provided one has to submit the medical reports provided by the hospital.
- We know working 9-5 doesn’t suit everyone, We gave an flexibility to our employees to come and work as per their convenient timings, but one has to make sure that they have to complete the task, they are provided with and should be in the office premises for minimum 8 hours.
To know more about Digibloq and benefits of working with us, you can visit: https://digibloq.in/career/
Hope to see you in.