- Address B2, S- 511, Roshni Building, School Block, Shakarpur Metro Pillar No 25 Near, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi
- Salary Offer 10,000
- Experience 2-3 years
- Company Name Vedic Math School
- HR Contact Number 7840984868
- HR Email-Id email@example.com
- Company URL https://www.vedicmathschool.org
- No. of Openings 5
Vedic Math School is looking for Video Editor who can create amazing and informative Videos Regarding Vedic Math.
We are looking for Video Editor Who have Experience & Expertise in Video Creating and Video Editing
As a Video Editor at Vedic Math School, You have the following Job Responsibilities:
- You should drive customers to Vedic Math School website using Video Marketing.
- You should manage marketing campaigns to promote Vedic Math.
- You should Enhance brand awareness of Vedic Math across the Internet.
- You should handle Social Media and engage customers using amazing Vedic Math Video.
- Collaborate with other Video Editors in audio and visual teams.
- Create continuous and complete story.
- Create the voiceover text and other commentary for the video.
- Creating the final cut for broadcasting.
- Cut video sequences effectively to ensure the scenes are seamless and flow logically.
- Determine exact cutting for final stages.
- Determine which camera angles to use.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Ensuring the project follows a logical sequence.
- Input uncut rushes and sound.
- Insert music, sound, or optical effects.
- Inserting dialog, sound effects, music, graphics, and special effects.
- Maintaining continuity while moving shots according to scene value.
- Manipulating film and video footage using modern editing techniques.
- Organize video screenings for directors and producers to get their feedback.
- Perform all editing work including inserting music, sound effects, storyboarding, etc.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
- Prepare a logical storyboard by combination of the most effective scenes.
- Rearrange scenes.
- Review all edited tapes to identify any issues and recommend changes as necessary.
- Review the script to better understand the video production requirements.
- Reviewing raw material to determine shot list.
- Should handle computer editing equipment, video switching devices, etc.
- Trimming footage and putting together the rough project.
- Use creativity techniques in designing graphics.
- Watch scenes and determine which will end up on cutting room floor.
- Work with sound effects, graphics raw camera footage, dialogue and special effects.
- Work with work prints to organize the scenes and transitions that make up a film.
Qualities Required in Video Editor
To Work as a Video Editor at Vedic Math School, You need to have the following Qualities:
- You should have a sound knowledge on Vedic Math.
- You should have to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- You should have knowledge of media production and communication.
- You should have the ability to work well with others.
- You should have knowledge of computer operating systems, hardware and software.
- You should have to be flexible and open to change.
- You should have the ability to use your initiative.
- You should have The ability to think objectively.
- You should have The ability to execute and analyze drip marketing campaigns.
- You should have A mix of creativity and analytical abilities.
- You should have Good copy and visual storytelling abilities