RPSC is also Known as Rajasthan Public Service Commission. Organization Main Aim is to Recruit People for Rajasthan State of India.
About the Organization:
Rajasthan Public Service Commission commenced 70 years ago in 1923. When Rajasthan was formed, the Public Service Commission existed in only three locations i.e Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Bikaner. Eventually, since then they formulated new rules and regulations. This organization Hires people for the Rajasthan state.
Jaipur Road, Ghooghara Ghati, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001
Advantages of Working under RPSC
Once you clear the exam conducted by RPSC
- You will be working under the Rajasthan State Government.
- You will be given more preference in the job if you are Rajasthani
- You can work in your hometown if you are Rajasthani.
- You won’t be having much of work pressure.
- Your Salaries would be paid on time.
- You will be having a fixed work timing.
- You will be availing of all the benefits like PF, Medical Facilities, Accommodation.
List of exams conducted by RPSC
Here is the list of few exams conducted by RPSC
- Sub-Inspector of Police Combined Competitive Examination
- Stenographer Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan State & Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan Judicial Service Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan Forest / Rangers Grade-I Combined Competitive Examination
- Rajasthan Engineering Service Combined Competitive Examination
- Programmer Competitive Examination
- Motor Vehicle Sub-Inspector Competitive Examination
- Lower Division Clerk Combined Competitive Examination
- Legal Draftsman Competitive Examination
- Legal Assistant Competitive Examination
- Labour Welfare Officer & Labour Inspector Combined Competitive Examination
- Junior Accountant / Tehsil & Revenue Competitive Examination
- Assistant Jailor Competitive Examination
- A.C.P.(Analyst-Cum-Programmer) Competitive Examination
You can find other exam lists on the official website.
As this is a state government job, anyone who qualifies the job conducted by RPSC would have to work within the Rajasthan According to the openings, they can send the candidate from one place to another within Rajasthan
RPSC Exam Level:
According to the job roles, the number of positions and by considering other factors the level of the exam would be decided by the RPSC.
All the jobs that come under RPSC are Rajasthan State Government Jobs. Once the candidate is selected and hired they have to work under the Rajasthan state government.
Release of RPSC Jobs Recruitment Notification
You can go to the official RPSC website and Download the official Job Notification there. As there are no vacancies, there are no job openings. and no latest job notifications for the job which you can apply for. You can always download the previous job notifications from the official site and check the requirements so that you can prepare accordingly
All the Important dates including the Last Date for Submission, Date of Release of Admit Card, Last Date for Printing Online Application, Examination Date, and other dates would be notified in the official job notification which will be released in the official Website.
Total Vacancies for PRSC Exams
According to the job roles & number of positions, the total number of job vacancies would be decided by the RPSC
Currently, there are no openings and no vacancies for any kind of job.
As the Rajasthan state government conducts all these exams, all the exams will be conducted within Rajasthan. These exams might be conducted in Schools or Colleges.
The Examination Center details will be mentioned on the RPSC admit card. However, under certain conditions exams might be rescheduled. Any Candidate who is attending the exam must visit the official site regularly and keep updated about the exam.
Eligibility Criteria for RPSC Exams
Anyone interested to attend Exams conducted by RPSC has been in between 20 to 35 years and must have completed his/her 10th class can apply for these jobs.
Syllabus for RPSC Exams
Depending upon the kind of exam the syllabus for the exam changes
Exam Pattern for RPSC Exams
For almost all the exam RPSC follows the following exam pattern.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Paper
- Medium: English or Hindi
- Negative Marks: Depends upon the kind of exams
- Maximum Marks: 180
Selection Procedure for RPSC Exams
The selection of the candidate will purely be based on the merit obtained by the exam. If the candidate gets above the cut off marks then the candidate would be qualified for the exam. The candidate would be called for the interview. Once the candidate cracks the interview then he or she would be considered as selected for the job.
Application Fee for the RPSC Exams
To apply for the RPSC Exams the application fee has to be paid online on the official website while registering for the exam. This application fee varies according to the exam. The concession is given to the lower caste people and physically disabled people.
RPSC Hires for Various job profiles in the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Protective Services
- Animal Care
- Sales and Retail
- Transportation and Logistics
- Restaurant and Hospitality
- Accounting and Finance
- Advertising and Marketing
Pay Scale for RPSC
For Different Vacancies, job roles, and profiles the pay scale would vary accordingly.
How to Apply for RPSC Exams
To Apply for RPSC Exams follow the following steps:
- Read the official Notifications for the job you are applying to. If you feel you are eligible for the job then
- Go to the official site where you can apply for the job. ( One can find the link in the official notification)
- Register yourself with the genuine email id and phone number.
- Submit all the documents that are required including the photo and signature.
- Complete the details, verify all the details and then submit your details to apply for the exam.
- Once you have submitted then the page would be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Pay the amount and generate the receipt.
- Download the receipt and download the admit card.
There are a few important things that one has to keep in mind while applying for the exam
- Offline Registration of the exam is not available.
- Once the application is submitted it can’t be changed or modified.
- Once the payment is made, it cant be refunded.
- One must apply this exam through the official website itself
- One cant apply for the exam after the last date of application submission.
- As currently there are no openings, this option is currently not available on the website. This would be available back again once there are openings.
RPSC Exams Official Recruitment Notification link
Currently, there are no official job recruitment notifications for the candidates. To get the Job official job recruitment notifications, keep updated with the official website. If you don’t understand how to do that or if you feel it very confusing then you can subscribe to us to get the latest official RPSC Jobs recruitment notifications
ADMIT CARD for RPSC
To download the RPSC admit card follow the below steps:
- Register yourself for the exam on the official website.
- Make sure that the information that you have filled is correct.
- After applying to make the payment
- Once the payment is received, the information will be verified.
- Once everything is verified you will get the chance to download the HSSC Clerk Admit Card.
As there is no Job-Opening currently, you cannot apply now or download the admit card. Once there are openings, you can follow the above process and download the application.
PREPARATION STRATEGY for RPSC
There are a lot of ways to prepare for the exams, there are a lot of online course videos on YouTube. There are a lot of Free Mock Tests and previous question papers that you can use to practice for the exam which will help you to crack the exam very easily.
Few list of books which one can use to prepare for the exams are:
- Bhalla Geography of Rajasthan
- Harsh General Knowledge Of Rajasthan
- Sikhwal Rajasthan General Knowledge Objective
- Bhalla Contemporary of Rajasthan
- Lakshya 10001 Objective Rajasthan G.K 2018 Latest
- Sikhwal Child Development and Pedagogy
- Rajasthani Granthagar History and Culture of Raja
- History of Rajasthan (Rajasthan ka Itihas )
- Ras Pre General Studies Objective
- Forts and Places of Rajasthan History, art and arch
- Panorma Rajasthan Yearly Edition (Varsikank)
- Daksh Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector And Assistant
- First Rank Rajasthan Study (Rajasthan Adhyan)
- Madrena Tricky Rajasthan
If you have already applied for the exams conducted by PRSC and failed to register properly or have any other issues in applying then comment down the issue below. We would help you guide you.
For More Job Updates you can follow our blog.
We are One Stop Solution For Companies , Employers and Candidates. JobSquare is a recruitment consultancy company. JobSquare Believes in maintaining a Long Term Quality Relationship with Business partners. We bring job seekers and employers together.